Liquid Single-Use Bags
- ILC Dover Single-Use bags for sterile liquids are a validated transfer and storage solution for Pharmaceutical and the Cell and Gene Therapy industries.
- Constructed of Renolit 9101 film, a medical-grade, multilayer polyethylene film that has low gas permeability and is low in extractables and leachables. These biocontainers meet BPOG, ISO, and USP standards.
- The TRUFlo boat port invented by ILC Dover is optimized for high-flow fluid transfers with low holdup volumes. The slip agent-free feature of the 9101 film ensures self-expulsion of contents, thereby minimizing volume holdup.
- All chambers are manufactured in ISO 7 clean rooms under strict quality control measures to ensure the highest level of product quality and safety.
- Suitable for long term storage of Cell Culture media, Buffers, and API. Setpoint freezing down to -20°C
ProAnalytics is a trusted distributor of ILC Dover Single-Use bioprocessing containers. ILC Dover has met the rigorous demands of the pharmaceutical and cell and gene therapy industries with their sterile single-use fluid storage and liquid transfer bags.
Each single-use container is constructed of Renolit 9101 film, an exceptionally clear multilayer medical-grade polyethylene (PE) film. Renolit 9101 is a low extractable and leachable film that is extruded in a clean room, has an integrated gas barrier for low gas permeability (EVOH), and meets BPOG, ISO, and USP standards. Single-Use Bags are slip agent free, animal derived component free (ACDF), and manufactured in ISO 7000 clean rooms.
ILC Dover has created the innovative TRUFlo boat port – a low-profile funneled port that has been optimized for high-flow fluid transfers and low holdup volumes. Since the 9101 film is slip agent free, bags will self-expel their contents once the layers touch, thereby minimizing volume holdup for critical Biopharma or CAGT applications.
Standard liquid single-use bags come in common 2D volume formats from 50 mL to 20 L with 2 or 3 port formats. Custom 2D bags are available up to 50 L with up to 4 ports (2L to 50L for 4 port option). Biocontainer assemblies come standard with TPE or Silicone tubing. Bioprocessing containers can be designed to meet customer specific needs such as custom tubing lengths and different tubing diameters. Contact the skilled Process Engineers of ProAnalytics to help you with your single-use designs!