Careers at PROAnalytics
Looking for an Applications Engineer to support Research Bioprocess Installations including sensors, analyzers and autosampling solutions.
- Act as a workflow software Bioprocess Integration applications expert.
- Test sophisticated bioprocess equipment.
- Train sales engineers and end users.
- Master’s degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering required. 40 hpw. 9-5pm.
Marcelo Luftman, President, ProAnalytics LLC, 333 US Highway 46, Suite B201, Fairfield NJ 07004
We are seeking to fill a new position for a Sales and Applications Engineer to cover the New England Region.
- Recent Graduate with a Biotechnology or Biomedical Related Degree. 1-3 years experience (equivalent education and/or Associates Degree might be acceptable)
- Previous exposure to utilization of Bioprocess/Lab Analytical equipment preferred
- ONLY candidates residing in states of MA, CT, RI, NH or ME will be considered.
- Strong technical skills and desire to assume an immediate support role for troubleshooting, start-up and end users training of sophisticated bioprocess equipment
- Knowledge of basic computer networking principles and experience in control software configuration
- Desire to join a thriving Technical Sales Team and progressively assume direct sales responsibilities under the guidance of a local Senior Sales Engineer.
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to represent our company to successfully introduce our technologies to a demanding highly qualified scientific customer base.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, sharp leadership skills and aptitude to work independently forming part of a highly talented and cohesive professional team.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call (973) 241-1314 for further details.