Careers at PROAnalytics
We are seeking to fill a new position for a Sales and Applications Engineer. Only candidates residing in the Research Triangle Park (RTP), North Carolina region will be considered.
- Direct sales and overall technical support of all ProAnalytics’ product lines in Southeastern Region (states of NC, SC, GA and FL)
- Support bioprocess workflow software installations including basic installation, configurations, and startup
- Start-up and user training of other complex Process Analytic Technologies
- Sales and technical support for Single-Use process solutions for upstream and downstream
- Recent graduate with a Biotechnology or Biomedical Related Degree. 1-3 years experience (equivalent education and/or Associates Degree might be acceptable)
- Previous exposure to utilization of Bioprocess/Lab Analytical equipment preferred
- Only candidates residing in the Research Triangle Park (RTP), NC region will be considered
- Strong technical skills and desire to assume an immediate support role for troubleshooting, start-up, and end users training of sophisticated bioprocess equipment
- Knowledge of basic computer networking principles and experience in control software configuration
- Desire to join a thriving Technical Sales Team and progressively assume direct sales responsibilities under the guidance of a local Senior Sales Engineer
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to represent our company to successfully introduce our technologies to a demanding highly qualified scientific customer base
- Entrepreneurial spirit, sharp leadership skills, and aptitude to work independently forming part of a highly talented and cohesive professional team
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973) 241-1314 for further details.