Replace your traditional Tri-clamp Fittings with Pure-Lock Sanitary Clamps and connect with a click!
Pure-Lock Nylon Sanitary Clamps are designed for fast attachments and quick releases on Single-Use and Stainless Steel Systems. Pure-Lock Sanitary Clamps take the guesswork of securing sanitary or tri-clamp fittings – just connect with a click! Pure-Lock has a unique over-center locking cam arm with pre-set gasket compression. No more concerns of overtightening connections!
- High Strength, USP Class VI Glass-Filled Nylon Sanitary Clamps, built to ASME-BPE standards
- Designed for Single-Use and/or Stainless-Steel Sanitary Flange connections
- 150 psig (10 Bar) operating pressure
- Can be sterilized by gamma irradiation or autoclave
- Low-Profile! No Thumb Screw allowing for tight connections!
- No protruding parts or sharp edges – Excellent for Single-Use Assemblies & Packaging
- Tamper-proof design secured with colored locking pin or zip-tie
- Double-bagged in packs of 10
|Materials of Construction||USP Class VI Glass Reinforced Nylon, TSE/Animal-free|
|Gamma Irradiation||Up to 50.5 Kilograys|
|Autoclave||Up to 135° C|
|Operating Pressure||150 PSI/10 Bar|
|Sizes||½”, ¾”, 1”, and 1 ½” Sanitary Clamps|