Single-Use Glucose and Lactate Sensor System
C-CIT‘s innovative Single-Use Glucose and Lactate sensor system adapts to a wide array of vessel configurations.
These sensors are offered with flexible communications options to match specific process requirements. Applicable to fed-batch or continuous mammalian processes, this technology is widely utilized in vaccine production, protein-based drugs, stem cell development, regenerative medicine, Gene and Cell Therapy, Cultured Meat, and a variety of medical devices.
- Standard Ranges: 0-7 gr/Lt Glucose, 0-2 gr/Lt Lactate
- Ability to monitor up to 12 vessels on C-CIT Software
- Rugged tablet computer for data monitoring and control
- Reduces contamination risk/eliminates manual sampling
- Each sensor delivered double bagged gamma-irradiated ready for sterile installation
- Cap Sensors for T-Flasks, Shake Flasks, Spinner Flasks, Roller Bottles, G-Rex, and Cell Stacks
- Process Probe PG13.5 (120 & 225 mm long, other lengths on request)
- Flow cell (Preassembled with Luer Lock connectors or weldable tubing)
- Flow cell with Micropump (ideal for Wave Bag applications)
- Analog 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
- Direct digital pump integration for glucose control
- Bluetooth to dedicated C-CIT Monitoring & Control software
- OPC connectivity and other custom digital communications available upon request